The Show Up and Study Program
November 3, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - January 26, 2020 @ 9:30 pm EST$395
The Show Up and Study Program is a Next Steps Program toward Professional Credentialing
If you’re a health coach who is planning to sit for the national exam and who wants a structure in place so that you can simply show up and follow a coach-designed framework for studying, this program is for you.
The Show Up and Study Program, a relaxed version of our Coach to Coach Advantage program, is a blueprint for:
- Organizing the NBHWC content. You’ll get an outline for what to study and when to study it over an eight-week period. If you have more time, even better for stretching out your study efforts.
- Critical thinking. You’ll practice answering questions that require you to think through various coaching scenarios and recall the theories, skills and processes you learned in coach training. Perfect for the NBME exam!
- Better understanding of the Health and Wellness Information. You’ll get ten worksheets and answer guides to test your knowledge and study from.
- Acquiring test taking skills as your coaches review important techniques for reading questions and allaying any test taking anxieties.
- Plus, you’ll have experienced NBC-HWCs to mentor/guide you on each of the live Question Review Sessions. We will guide you and you can practice!
- Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join in on two Coach to Coach Discussion Calls where your specific topics and questions can be addressed.
With the complete Show Up and Study Program, you will have access to a study schedule, worksheets to support your studying, multiple choice coaching scenario questions, instructor/mentor coaches, and a community network page specifically for your study group.
Join the Show Up and Study Program for $395 through October 31, 2019.
You complete Show Up and Study Program includes:
- The Study Schedule
- Ten (10) multi-page Health and Wellness Worksheets with Answer Guides
- NBC/HWC Coaches to mentor/guide you
- Six (6) Hours of guided question review in three (2-hour) live Question Exploration Sessions held Sundays from 7:30pm-9:30pm EST:
- November 3, 2019
- December 15, 2019
- January 26, 2020
- Two (2) Coach to Coach Discussion Calls on Wednesdays from 8:00pm-9:00pm EST:
- December 4, 2019
- January 8, 2019
Act by October 31, 2019 as registration for the complete program closes at midnight that day. After October 31, only the Question Exploration Sessions will be available for registration. Prefer only those? Click here for more info!
Your goals are our goals – we want you to succeed!
This program is geared towards supporting you in your efforts to pass the NBHWC HWC Certifying Examination.
Facilitators are National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coaches. NBHWC is not affiliated with NICA or its facilitators and is not sponsoring or endorsing this program.
Participation in this program does not guarantee a favorable outcome on exams.